Remington introduced the Model 11-96 Euro Lightweight in 1996.
It was a 12 gauge autoloading lightweight, low-recoil shotgun and was voted 1997 Shotgun of the Year by Shooting Industry magazine. This shotgun was produced from 1996-1999.
- Ultra-light upland autoloader
- Light contour 26" or 28" vent rib chrome-moly barrel.
- 6mm wide ventilated rib
- Supplied with Improved Cylinder, Modified, and Full Rem Chokes
- American Walnut stock and fore-end, Satin finish, shorter fore-end
- Fine line engraving.
- Weight approx. 7 lbs.
- Available in 12 gauge only.
Other helpful articles:
Remington Shotgun Production Dates